Why Rhombus is the Right Answer for Fleet EV Charging
(Rick Sander, CEO, Tuesday, June 30, 2020)
Designing high-power chargers for fleet electric vehicles (EVs) is a challenging endeavor. It requires the consideration of customer needs both today and in the future, a balanced approach to cost and manufacturability, and an unbending focus on customer requirements. These are the capabilities that Rhombus Energy Solutions brings to the game, and it is why Rhombus is your best answer for your fleet EV charging needs. Some of those advantages include:
- A company focused on designing and building high-power chargers solely for fleet EVs.
- A complete range of products including 60kW, 125kW, and 500kW chargers and dispensers.
- Full vehicle-to-grid (V2G) compatibility, providing full “future-proofing” for fleet operators.
- Unmatched reliability, with extremely low failure rates even when operating continuously at full rated load.
- A design that is easily maintained, reducing maintenance costs and repair times.
- A company that is bringing next-generation technologies such as silicon carbide (SiC) and the latest digital signal processing firmware to create the most efficient chargers on the market.
Rhombus chargers are designed from the start for the needs of fleet operators. As a leader in the development and manufacturing of bi-directional, high-power energy systems for both vehicle charging and photovoltaic solar applications, Rhombus is an expert in high-power charging systems for EVs, and especially in the area of V2G charging. We have built hundreds of V2G-capable high-power, high-reliability chargers for a variety of different sizes and classes of EVs. Find out how we can help you by contacting us at email@example.com, or by reading our Energy Storage Reference Architecture white paper.Back to News